Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas is HERE!

I have my own little Christmas tree forest in my room.  In love with my gnome and birds.(Gnome from Earth Bound Trading, birds from Antique store, tree from Hobby Lobby, ornaments from Target.)

Went to Santa Land with friends, met a cool snowman.

Can I just say I love my rommate?

Myself, Jordan, Rachael, Hannah and Zoey at Santa Land!

I made a new Christmas wreath for our front door. HO HO HO! Tutorial found here!

Our main Christmas tree in the living room.

In non-Christmas spirit I got my SFA ring! AXE EM JACKS!

At the Christmas parade, Emily, myself and Kendal

Me and Bri!

Myself and Paige/Elizabeth

Stephen Cole had his 21st birthday. Pinterest inspired carrot cake!

One night we all wore ugly sweaters

Rachael and Jordan

Then Cole tried to kill me...I mean cut down our Gillespie Family Christmas Tree at Trail Creek Farm

Awkward Family Photo

My cutie

And weirdness with my sister.
The Christmas season is off to a great start!  I finished up my finals and am going to Shreveport to gamble my life away next weekend and  can't wait!  Love this time of year and the break from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment