Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Roomies + Tiny Apartments

Overall I have fared pretty well when it comes to roommates, my first one left for home after the first year and we don't talk but I'll always have those hilarious bed jumping, dancing and singing memories.  She partied a bit more than I liked and had her fair share of boys in our room but other than that...fine?  She is back on track and going to Texas Tech now!




My next one was a bit...uptight...and super, scary Christian, like can't take a dirty joke, Shrek is too non-christian for her Christian.  (I love Jesus just as much as the next guy, don't get me wrong!)  I was too wild for her and yet I'm not wild...at all.







Then my Christian roomie and I moved in with a little pixie who never showed her face and an opinionated, hilarious red head that I am still friends with.  Luckily we all had our own room, no matter how small it was.

I now live with my birthday twin Jordan (@jordanlacaille) in an actual apartment. NO DORM FOR THIS GIRL!  And its like heaven.

The whole point of this though is to say how excited I am that in year I am determined to live on my own.  NO ROOMMATE!  I don't care if it is a tiny study or something somewhat shady.  Having my own place to decorate, with no input from roommates and I can be as OCD as I want is thrilling.

I am kind of a Pinterest addict so I have been brainstorming over there...take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment